Michael Mills climbs Stone Mountain | News
STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- We always like to focus on people making a difference. And one man did that this past weekend DeKalb County!
Michael Mills is a paraplegic who climbed to the top of Stone Mountain.
In the areas he couldn't take his wheelchair he climbed the granite mountain on his hands and knees.
His story inspired others to climb the mountain with him.
The money raised from his climb went to benefit "Bert's Big Adventure."
Upcoming Events near Stone Mountain
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- All About Developmental Disabilities offers workshops on dating, employment
- DeKalb court under fire for false arrests, imprisonment
- Weavers rebuild their lives, one creation at a time
- Antionette Tuff reflects on 1 year since McNair Shooting
- All About Developmental Disabilities to hold workshop series on sexuality